Wednesday, October 8, 2008

saddddddd:[ *warning: contains emoism*

today is such a sad day.
warning: contains emoism. do not read if dont like. lol

think econs will not get very good marks. found lotsa mistakes le:(

lol. got the peer and self assessment to do.

oh! told jn about what gary said haha!!! he was soo fed up by the process since others kept talking to me. and i had to help others do their peer assessments(lol i so popular:P)
anyway he happy until he can "float" home le haha. oh! even jt say his sis thinks jn is de most good looking one in the class lol. i laugh until like siao.

haish anyway so easy to do others de. so difficult to do self de.

do i even have good skills and personal attributes??? lol.

but one thing i agree with mh is one attribute i need to improve on is my temper. think i flare up too easily. really. i get soo darn angry so easily. the worst thing is. recently, i dont even bother to hide it anymore.

haish....look at the one that jn did for me. sounds abit like someone else. i'm really not as good or nice or whatever i seem to be.

crapped alot today. some true, some untrue. some i really mean it, some i really dont. and some hidden inside.

yesterday i've thought of how unstable my world is. a slight change is enough to crumple my world.

today...i realised...no matterwhat happened, the world will still spin.

i'm immune to emotional pain already. or rather, faking to be immune is my only way of keeping my world together.

there had been times like this before. the only way to not feel the pain..is to shut myself out of all emotions, even joy and anger. store all my emotions inside my heart. then let it go all at once after the door of my room is closed.

Luckily, i've still not reach that stage now:) but i've got a feeling..that if i take a wrong step........i'd got back to those days...

lol. today jn told me that i've got a letter in the file i gave him. haha, was the angel mortal letter thing in sec 4. not bad sia. got the integrity(is this the word?) to not read and tell me:) lol shawn even thought it was a letter i left inside the file for him hahahahaha.
anyway, they r still so kpo want to read. the letter ended with a quiz: an ant fell of a 101 storey building. why does it die before it landed??
pls tell me if u know the ans k?

today jamie and aaron gave me my bday pres. its the exact same thing as what i bought for yq!!!! the sushi set and a hitsugaya metal neckless!!! lol great minds think alike! hahahahha

we talked about the art of shitting today. interesting:)

got home. my cute lil bro had an injection and a haircut!XD lol. now, he cries at the sight of the mirror lol. i guess he really dont like his new hairstyle eh?


look..i cant even get a clear pic of him since he was moving around so vigorously!

anyway..got home..got so pissed. so darn hungry, no dinner coz my mum ask my maid not to cook. why? coz she wants to go airport eat.=_=.
anyway..didnt really expect that to happen. but kind of prepared myself for it le. thought i would cry. but surprisingly i didnt even felt like it. guess i've been hurt more than enough.

No comments: