Saturday, October 11, 2008

i'm getting stupid :'(

sianzz...today...do proposal..so sian...

go net search random stuffs...and found some tests.

well...looks like i'm ISFJ...read the description..think it totally fits me..though there is still a major difference. and that is that i'm in the midst of trying to change myself. which explains the diff of what ppl see me as and what the test says...

i change my personality every 2 years. though they are always along that line.
the fact that i dont say what bothers me the most...unless those things doesnt bother me anymore.
i'm currently learning how to control my temper, and not get angered easily. although i can hide my anger really well...i'm learning how to show ppl i'm angry. ironic? actually i dont think so.

i just dont want to get angered so easily, but i want to let ppl know when i'm angry. coz this is the only way to let others know where my limits are, and they should not step further.

haish...which explains my low EQ lol. i took this test and it stated my EQ is below average.

my IQ was even worst. i rmb i took a test when i was in pri sch, and it stated 151. for today's one..it came out 141. wtf. i got more stupid by 10 in just 5 years. meaning my IQ decrease at the rate of 2 per year.

ah..and the other inteligence test at the right. wow..i'm sooo talented:) hehehe

haish..but i know such online tests might not be so accurate. should i try for the nus IQ test?? but i heard it cost quite alot:(

pw...is sooo sianz...hate pw. haish..

No comments: