Sunday, October 26, 2008

katekyo hitman reborn!

sunday!~ and its spoilt:(

mum asked me to with her work there. there's some party or fair or whatever is that.

in the end. actually she dont need me at all. sianz. waste my time.


my bro also got irritated with the waiting


sooooo irritated lol



and its sooo hot that even he was perspiring badly...see the sweat beads on his forehead

then say will bring me eat nice food. went junction 8 coz its near. all not opened...

even if opened....no food i like:(

had some desserts(coz mum wanted it) for the first bite of my day, then went home.

whole day nothing to do. so i go on with my katekyo hitman reborn.

oh man....tsuna looks damn cool with his rebuke shot!!XD

he looks too weak+coward in his normal form. he looks too babaric in his dying will form.

but he looks damn cool in his new uniform with the rebuke bullet!!XD

man...leon should make more an more rebuke bullets. go leon!XD

No comments: