Friday, October 17, 2008

i want garlic+sweet chili!

lol. today...said someone looks like brock from pokemon. TOTALLY ALIKE!! lol

GP was...okay lo. abit scary when teacher suddenly call me to recite the AQ stuffs lol

after that...go mama hse..slackslackslack..then need to go for CCA le.

haish...also duno what happening to me. duno what i'm hesitating for. many things i want to do. many things holding me back. then later regret coz i should have done those things...

anyway. go eat mac after band. haish..nearest mahhh

lol. going crazy all de way, until the 3 of them also dun dare come near me le haha

okay..though u dunwan me put ur pics in my blog. but at least i chose i pic where ppl wont recognise its u eh? i didnt even gave hints on ur name lol
just let me put laa...i think this pic very cute eh..


our silent protests....lol

actually wanted to do another version for the garlic chili de. but sad no time..coz we wanna rush home to watch the 9pm show haha

anyway..mac sucks now:(

eat fries only cannot take sauces like sweet&sour sauce, curry sauce etc. only nuggets can:(
also..no more sweet chili and garlic chili le.:( love them soo much. haishhh

No comments: