Thursday, October 2, 2008

Inter-house games day



sianzzz...so early go sch. not in any games. whole day wont have thing to do.

haven finish wr. laptop no batt. cannot go in library. die liao lor. hate pw:(

go see bba match. sad our team lost. but at least they tried their best eh?:)

then play bba for a lil while. wow so darn long nv play le! so fun:) but sad i so lousy:(

PSP! DJ MAX! i'm hooked:)

after that go lot 1 makan. one cup of sugarcane juice with lemon cost me $2.30:( so ex!!!!

then go home bath, read comics. sleep.zzz

the monster doctor is really nice and touching!!! in the bus i read cry 2 times...everyone like staring at me. go home continue reading. cried another 2 times.:(

sleep sleep sleep. yq, jn, wx, jt, and wh came to my house:) went to the "hotel room" slack awhile...then come my house le.

lol. enjoyed the scenery. and enjoyed the star in my house - my youngest brother:)
he soooo cute la! haha but i think it must have been damn pain for jn since wc was stepping on him haha.

then go out play wii!~ orihime rocks!XD wx really duno how to appreciate nice things lol. dun like hime:( but anyway he used hime to pwn jn anyway:)

jn's dj max is super fun!!! vs with him never even win once.:'(. must win him!!!!! lol...i so competitive haha.

ordered pizza. took super long. wx had to go home without eating the pizza:(nvm wx..i'd bring some to sch tmr:)

enjoyed ourselves during the dinner. lol funny thing is when i held my cup towards jn to help me pour more drinks..he thought i want to ganbei with him haha.

sad forgot to take pics when we eating. wx will be sooooo jealous! hahahaha

nth much lo. sweet dreams:)


hehe secretly took this photo:D

aww..aint my lil bro cuteeee????

No comments: