Wednesday, October 1, 2008

new york new york!

woke up only in the afternoon. slack slack slack.

took lotsa photos!XD


doesnt he look evil?? hehe


lol my prince charming~


okay la..its the hat that my class made for me ytd. but doesnt the crown suit him?!?XD


eating~


yum yum


added pumpkin and sweet potato:)


oishii~


lol my youngest brother is grabbing my younger bro's hair haha


my brothers:)

then go lot one eat with da gugu they all. ate new york new york! but darn! the queue is so damn long! at least when we got in the food was served fast. real fast.


cuppuchino(duno how to spell) mushroom soup! super nice de!XD


teriyaki chicken chop. so so lo


this is really nice:) love the spagetti. the chicken so so only


meat platter! shared with da gu gu but still cannot finish:(

food is pretty nice la :)

No comments: