Friday, November 7, 2008

void

go sch..appeal. seems highly unlikely...

everyone seems to be smiling and laughing. yet everyone seems so sad.

when u all said good luck to me in the office..i felt like crying..am i abandoning u guys? sorry

but in the end...i knew it didnt go well........

maybe i should give up already...doubt the school will ever call me...

i'm sorry mum...
second time in my life i felt like she's my mum...
didnt felt like going to band at all..just felt like going into a deep slumber..

but i know i cant do this...i know there will be lots of others who feel this way too...and some of them will still turn up...

couldnt concentrate at all. almost fell asleep when tidying the scores..

too hungry. had my only popiah only at 4+

still couldnt concentrate...duno what i'm doing..

went to find mum after cca...

had steamboat. really nice. but couldnt really enjoy..

guess everyone gave up le...

dont even know what i'm feeling now.

is it void?

No comments: