Sunday, November 2, 2008

happy birthday junyang!

okay...today meeting to celebrate jy's bday!

the cake!

cute


happy birthday jy!


cut the cake
in the end...everyone down there playing haha. play dai di...play play play..play until sooo hungry!!

08s25! jy's wearing the shirt we bought for him haha


another one! wh so gay=_=....
-
after that finally got to eat!!XD
smth pissed me off..made my mood damn bad e whole day
then duno why end up everyone go my house haha.
-
wanted to go buy the korean icecream eat de....in the end nv openTT_TT...must wait another hour...haish...
-
then go shop n save buy some ice cream want go back home eat...
-
in the end..when got home...no one at home...mum brought everyone go out=_=...haish...she obviously know i got no keys and i will go home right..
-
then at my house play play play. wii is the best!XD buti think i too agitated le...esp when it comes to orihime and hitsugaya.
-
oh!! when jt and qh were fighting using ishida and hitsugaya...hitsugaya was winning when jn suddenly say hitsu so short the arrow cannot shoot him de.=_= WTF!!!!!!! on the spot he made enemies with the not-so-tall people and hitsufans!!!
-
ah..and dont everyone think my blog got really nice songs!XD u can like just on ur com and open my blog then can easily hear nice musicXD anyway never thought that people will actually read my blog until today haha. but there are still people who didnt know that i got a blog until today lol. ppl like jn=_=
-
anyway, me and yq ended up in my room crapping about manga hahahah. yup! mangamanic!
then everyone got to leave le. qh and wh playing outside and me and yq crapping inside.
after that me qh and yq go westmall eat mosburger. mosburger is nice! but duno why i seldom eat it.
-
and finally...the korean icecream!XD ate the greentea and yogurt flavor!! nice nice!XD

No comments: