Sunday, September 28, 2008

steamboat~

4 years nv blog...freak man..spent almost da whole day trying to fix this blog:( sianzz...duno why keep cannot get into da blog. only can make a new one and edit everything over again lo=( today my bro(younger de) so darn cute! opened de new toy for him! hehe...took soo many photos of him!>_<. haish..in the end also nv study phyics...kinda gave up on my promos already...there's already too many things that are out of my control..what does it matter if one more adds on to the list...>_> .

my cute lil brother!XD


aint he cute with his new toy??:)


lol, while playing the toy, he kinda hooked 2 rings to both his hands. so i might as well hook the other 2 rings on his legs haha.


still happy~


then he got pissed.


and more pissed lol.


i guess he really dont like rings on his legs eh?


after i got the rings off~


lol he tried to kiss the camera when i took this shot haha


lol a ring on his head!:) yawn~


eeee~


aww...soooo cute~~
okay...actually his irritated coz i put his toys on his head


haha clearly he's damn irritated..


lol. when i took this shot, he suddenly like pull open his shirt haha


kawaii~~


awwwwwwwwwwwwwXD


so cute! haha but looks like he's zipai-ing haha


haish..why is he so cute?


hehe is the sofa tasty??


pose!


hohoho!



steamboat for dinner! yummy! love de steamboat there...soo nice!


yin yang guo!

bai ye

dong to fu

my special sauce! love the sauce there! there have this whole trolly of different sauce and u can mix as u like. i put lotsa peanut sauce, seaseme, whatever that greenthingy was, some chili and seaseme oil.:)


:)

its de place where my mum yang shui burst and we had to rush to the hospital to deliver my bro haha. still rmb that time even though burst liao all 3 of us(me, my mum & my bro) still dun really want to go..coz the food there too nice..then nv eat finish lol

No comments: